Monday, May 30, 2005

Secret Pal 5

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)?
I can definitely be a yarn snob, but my budget does not always allow me to be. In a pinch you'll find me browsing the aisles of Joann's or Pearl Art Store for the cheapie stuff.

2. Do you spin? Crochet?
I once got all excited about spinning after I attended my first Stitches West conference. I bought some wool and a spinning stick (? I have no idea what that thing is called?) and that was the end of it. As far as crocheting goes--I like it but I've only mastered the basics. It's definitely something I'd like to explore more.

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
I'm an ex-smoker. Enough said.
Most perfume bothers me. I guess I'm kind of picky with smells.
I do not mind any types of fibers. I like them all!

4.How long have you been knitting?
I have been knitting for 2 years.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes; I have an amazon wish list. Are there others?

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)


7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Yes. I love anything chocolate. I even like sugar free chocolate and vegan chocolate. I also love these dutch cookies with caramel on the inside. Mmmm.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I like to sew, cook, make cards.

9. What kind of music do you like?
I love almost all types of music: Pop/Rock, Bluegrass, Hip-Hop, Irish Traditional, Reggae, Folk, Punk. Last CDs I bought: Old Crow Medicine Show and Matisyahu.
Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? Yes!

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like all colors, though I'm not too fond of pastels (although, a pastel paired with a bold color is very nice).

11. What is your family situation? I am living with my fiance.
Do you have any pets?Yes; one cat named Couscous aka "Fatty No-Legs".

No comments: