Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday's List

i love lists.

plain and simple: they fuel my day, focus me, and keep me from losing my mind. i love looking over lists from previous days, weeks and months. it's fascinating to see what was a priority at that time in my life and what events were preoccupying me.

how cool would it be to be able to look over the list of someone you admire?

here's my list for today (in no particular order):

write my weekly thank you note (more on this tomorrow)
chase my daughter (d) around the yard
update resume
laundry
pull out the sewing machine
find green corduroy i bought to make a jumper for
call intern from summer (sweet, sweet girl who interned with us this summer)


my list is kind of boring. but i figure if i publish this for the whole world to see, then that will make me accountable.



No comments: