Thursday, July 13, 2006

my life has been really hectic lately and posting has been at the bottom of the list. my new job is still new after a month. i love it there and am really enjoying the flexibility of a part-time job. but at the moment, with moving, i don't seem to have enough time for anything. of course they joys of being pregnant don't help with any of that. yes, i said it. we're having a baby! i never new i could be so happy! and at the same time feel so miserable. there are so many things that "they" never tell you about pregnancy. do you know i woke up the other day with red spots all around my eyes? do you know what that looks like? it's kind of the raccoon look but worse. i looked sickly. thank god that only lasted a couple of days. i don't have enough make-up to cover that up all the time!

now is the time to really get into my knitting and make all the baby things i've always wanted to. if anyone has any great baby patterns, please pass them my way.


and, because, i don't want to slip off track with SP8. here are some answers for you, my wonderful SP!

1) What is your favorite season of the year? Spring; because everything blooms and begins again.
2) Where is your favorite vacation spot? Oh my. This is hard because there is nowhere (yet) that I've returned to...wait, that's not true. But I think it would have to be Italy.
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Thailand.
4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be? Ha! Travel writer.
5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be? Baby pants or sweater.
6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get? A how to dye yarn kit (no chemicals, au naturale).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!! Another pregnant vegan knitting blogger! That makes three! So know, if you've been keeping up with my blog, you'll be the next on my "secret projects for vegan knit bloggers" list. teehee - it's so fun!

There are so many great baby knitting patterns, especially fresh new ones out there. The Mason-Dixon book has some great ones, as do some of the online magazines.

I'm very excited for you!

mishka said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Though, not-so-secretly, I am wishing people would stop getting pregnant and enticing me rethink the plan I had to remain childless. You all are making the whole baby-thing sound not so bad. Nice, even. Except for your red spots - yikes!

:D

Shelby said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so exciting!! There are so many things I found out when I was pregnant that no one ever told me. Thankfully there are some great books out there! Let me know if you'd like reccommendations.