my life has been really hectic lately and posting has been at the bottom of the list. my new job is still new after a month. i love it there and am really enjoying the flexibility of a part-time job. but at the moment, with moving, i don't seem to have enough time for anything. of course they joys of being pregnant don't help with any of that. yes, i said it. we're having a baby! i never new i could be so happy! and at the same time feel so miserable. there are so many things that "they" never tell you about pregnancy. do you know i woke up the other day with red spots all around my eyes? do you know what that looks like? it's kind of the raccoon look but worse. i looked sickly. thank god that only lasted a couple of days. i don't have enough make-up to cover that up all the time!
now is the time to really get into my knitting and make all the baby things i've always wanted to. if anyone has any great baby patterns, please pass them my way.
and, because, i don't want to slip off track with SP8. here are some answers for you, my wonderful SP!
1) What is your favorite season of the year? Spring; because everything blooms and begins again.
2) Where is your favorite vacation spot? Oh my. This is hard because there is nowhere (yet) that I've returned to...wait, that's not true. But I think it would have to be Italy.
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Thailand.
4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be? Ha! Travel writer.
5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be? Baby pants or sweater.
6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get? A how to dye yarn kit (no chemicals, au naturale).