Wednesday, May 10, 2006

SP8

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I love bamboo and soy silk. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I do not like any really scatchy wools.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I don't use anything in particular. I probably could use something to help me organize my needles...

3. How long have you been knitting? I've been knitting for about 3 years. Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Intermediate

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I am making a wish list and will post more details later.

5. What's your favorite scent? lemon, vanilla

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes! I don't particularly like candy. But I love chocolate.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I love to sew. Do you spin? No.

8. What kind of music do you like? I'm into Matisyahu, Old Crow Medicine Show, Stars, Kings of Convenience. Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? Yes.

9. What's your favorite color? I love greys and light pinks and purples. Really natural looking.

10. What is your family situation? Married with a cat.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Hats

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Quick items. :)

13. What are you knitting right now? A basket to be felted.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Both. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Bamboo and plastic.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No.

17. How did you learn to knit? Taking a class.

18. How old is your oldest UFO? 2 months.

19. What is your favorite holiday? Valentine's Day.

20. Is there anything that you collect? Vintage fabric and union buttons.

21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

22. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? I'd like to master lace.

23. Are you a sock knitter? No; I did not have fun making my first pair of socks a couple of months ago. What are your foot measurements? I wear a 7.5 shoe.

24. When is your birthday? 11/21

No comments: